Looking for a new challenge?
We're a young and ambitious business looking for great people to join our energetic team
SALES + ADMIN ASSISTANT
20 days holiday per annum (Plus public holidays, of course)
9.30am – 6pm (with 1 hour for lunch and chill)
Trade Show attendance throughout the year (UK & International)
MOXON London is a lifestyle brand that helps international designers and brands get their products into the world’s best stores.
Do you enjoy sitting in a boring office doing the same thing everyday? Then this job is not for you!
If you’re super organised, motivated and positive, and always seeking to improve the way things are done, then this role is definitely for you!
Working from our beautiful riverside showroom, you’ll play a key role in building the MOXON brand internationally.
This is a varied role where you’ll be will be responsible for a wide range of tasks including providing incredible customer service to our customers, both retail and wholesale, which includes stores like Paul Smith, Conran, Liberty and Urban Outfitters.
The ideal candidate will be extremely organised, dynamic and motivated.
We’re looking for someone who is always looking to improve and streamline every task.
We’re an energetic team so someone with a positive and super friendly attitude is a must.
A team player who is willing to contribute a lot to of energy to a fast growing company.
Someone who can manage a wide range of challenges and workloads.
An interest in design and Interiors is a plus.
- Central London location with great lunch spots
- Office drinks on Fridays
- Friends & family discount
- Annual Bonus based on company performance
MAIN JOBS, TASKS + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing amazing end-to-end customer service
- Dealing with sales enquiries and concerns
- Developing and managing our customer database
- Processing orders and sales
- Following up on sales activity to ensure total customer satisfaction
- Allocating and taking payments
- Developing sales and promotional materials alongside a graphic designer
- Performing quality checks on product and service delivery
- Communicating with our warehouse and managing stock flow
- Gathering feedback from customers to improve our service
- Conducting market research and surveys
- Researching potential new customers
- Preparing sales reports
- Assistance with trade show organisation
- Contributing to our marketing platforms, including social media, newsletters, etc
- Any other duties as required
KEY SKILLS + ATTRIBUTES
- Very organised and a keen eye for detail
- Optimistic - No bad vibes wanted, thanks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Super friendly telephone manner
- Ability to use own initiative
- Experience with Google software would be ideal (Google Mail, Drive, Docs, Calendar, etc)
- A natural multi-tasker
- Passionate about your work with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ambitious, motivated, disciplined and career orientated
- Proficient knowledge of customer service principles
- Enjoy talking to potential customers both over the phone and in person
- Punctual and well presented
Adaptability – You must be open to change and adapt as the company grows
You will be working directly with the MOXON founders to develop clever and creative marketing campaigns to reach existing and potential customers.
You will also become involved in the product selection and design process, influencing the new product range.
SO, WHAT DO YOU SAY?
If you like what we do and are looking to apply your skills to a young, exciting business, please email your CV (in pdf format) and a cover letter detailing why you want to work for MOXON, along with a description of your favourite lifestyle item, to email@example.com