MOXON London is a lifestyle brand that helps international designers and brands get their products into the world’s best stores, featured in the best design press, and ultimately into the hands of design lovers all over the world. We also design our own range of best-selling products.
If you’re SUPER organised and proactive, a natural multi-tasker, have an eagerness to figure stuff out and always seeking to improve the way things are done, then this role is definitely for you.
This is an exciting and varied role where you will be responsible for making sure all MOXON orders are delivered efficiently and on time whilst ensuring customers get the best service from us. We’re looking for someone who is always looking to improve and streamline every task and is driven by providing the best customer service.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a problem solving mind and always be coming up with new ways to improve processes and impress our customers.
We are based in Peckham, south east London, so someone who lives in SE would be ideal. The rest of the team work 3 days in the office and 2 days at home but flexible / remote working is also fine.
● Friends & family discount
● Annual Bonus based on company performance
MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
● Providing amazing service to our wholesale and direct to consumer customers
● Dealing with the warehouse to ensure all orders are sent out on time
● Answering customer queries and order requirements in a timely manner
● Processing Orders and monitoring the progress to ensure a smooth delivery
● Adding 3rd party orders to the system and ensuring all relevant documents are included
● Improving processes, if you notice there is a recurring problem, finding a suggestion
● Keeping our 3rd party profiles (Amazon, Faire, Trouva) up to date with new products and sales info
● Ensuring we provide customers with the fastest and most cost effective shipping options
● Updating the product catalogue with new lines
● Managing Goods-in to our warehouse
● Allocating payments and filing invoices
● Reviewing and Analysing costs associated with orders and suggesting ways to reduce these costs
● Performing QC checks on products and raising any issues with the wider team
● Preparing monthly sales report
● Assistance with Trade Shows
● Using customer feedback and problems to contribute ideas in our Marketing Meetings
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
● Very organised and a keen eye for detail
● Positive attitude - No bad vibes
● Tech savvy
● An interest in business development
● A basic understanding of customer service principles
● Previous experience with managing orders and invoices is recommended
● Super friendly and personable
● Ability to use own initiative and prioritise
● Keen to learn and develop
● Passionate about your work with a ‘can-do’ attitude
● Motivated, disciplined and career orientated
You will be working directly with the MOXON founders to develop clever, creative strategies and new ways to improve our business. You will also be involved in the strategy and analysis of our logistics flow, delivery options and ways we can communicate effectively with customers.
If you like what we do and are looking to apply your skills to a young, exciting business, please email us with the subject line “Logistics Customer Care Assistant ” and be sure to attach your CV (in pdf format) and include details of why you want to work for MOXON, along with a description of your favourite brand to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Excited to hear from you soon!