SALES + ADMIN ASSISTANT
Full time role
20 days holiday per annum (Plus public holidays)
9.30am – 6pm (with 1 hour lunch)
Trade Show attendance throughout the year (UK & International)
Do you enjoy doing the same monotonous thing everyday? Then this job is not for you!
If you’re super organised, motivated and always seeking to improve the way things are done, then this role is definitely for you!
You’ll play a key role in building the MOXON brand internationally.
This is a varied role where you’ll be will be responsible for a wide range of tasks including providing incredible customer service to our customers which already includes stores like Paul Smith, Conran, Liberty and Selfridges.
The ideal candidate will beextremely organised, dynamic, motivated and have a greatability to figure stuff out. We’re looking for someone who is always looking to improve and streamline every task.
We’re an energetic team so someone with apositive attitude is a must. A team player who wants to contribute a lot of energy to a fast growing company.
Someone who can manage a wide range of challenges and workloads.
An interest in design and Interiors is a plus.
Central London location with great lunch spots
Office drinks on Friday’s
Friends & family discount
Annual Bonus based on company performance
MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
● Providing amazing end-to-end customer service for both our B2B and B2C customers
● Dealing with enquiries and concerns in a timely manner
● Developing and managing our customer database
● Processing orders and sales
● Following up on sales activity to ensure total customer satisfaction
● Allocating and taking payments, filing invoices
● Performing quality checks on product and service delivery
● Communicating with our warehouse and managing stock in various locations
● Gathering feedback from customers to improve our service
● Preparing sales reports
● Assistance with trade show organisation
● Any other duties as required
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
● Very organised and a keen eye for detail
● Positive - No bad vibes wanted, thanks
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Super friendly and personable
● Ability to use own initiative and prioritise
● Experience with Google software would be ideal (Google Mail, Drive, Sheets, Docs, Calendar, etc)
● A natural multi-tasker
● Passionate about your work with a ‘can-do’ attitude
● Motivated, disciplined and career orientated
● Proficient knowledge of customer service principles
You will be working directly with the MOXON founders to develop clever and creative marketing campaigns to reach existing and potential customers.
If you like what we do and are looking to apply your skills to a young, exciting business, please email your CV (in pdf format) and a cover letter detailing why you want to work for MOXON, along with a description of your favourite lifestyle item, to: firstname.lastname@example.org